skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I sign up for services?

If you are interested in signing up for REPS, or with one of REPS servicer clients for servicing, please reach out to our Investor Services Dept @ We will be happy to send you the appropriate agreements.


What do you need from me to get started?

Once you have signed the necessary agreements to engage our services, we will work with you or the transferring servicer/entity to board your asset/s. We will need the following information/documentation to board: Copy of the deed for the asset, Copy of the purchase sale agreement if you purchased a note, Copy of the original agreement with your consumer (Mortgage, Deed of Trust, Security Deed, CFD/AFD or Note), Any subsequent assignments/allonges/endorsements/modifications and Data file including:

Original loan amount

Current balances

Original due date

Current due date

Maturity date

Length/term of your agreement with your consumer

Interest rate

Consumer’s contact information

Parcel/tax id number for the asset

Current or outstanding tax bills

Insurance policies as well as any on-going claims/claims funds still outstanding

Bankruptcy Claim Information (if applicable)

Foreclosure Status and Information (if applicable)

General Inquiries

Contact for more assistance.